A very special benefit for
The Lakeside Singers Friday evening • October 17, 2014 • 7:00 pm
At the Highland Park Country Club, 1201 Park Avenue West, Highland Park, Illinois 60035
Free parking is readily available.
The Lakeside Singers invite you to share an evening of food, drink, music and
lots of fun with some of Chicago’s finest singers, musicians and friends.
- Pre-concert wine and cheese
- A light dinner and dessert
- A special performance by The Lakeside Singers featuring solos and
small ensembles from the group in their signature eclectic repertoire
- Raffles, games, and more music, music, music!
PURCHASE YOUR BENEFIT TICKETS NOW
$75 per person
$500 for a table of eight
Purchase your benefit tickets online at www.lakesidesingers.com or by calling our Executive Director, Mary Stewart, at 847-382-5085.
Unique in its mission, musical scope and talent base, The Lakeside Singers are an ensemble unlike any other. We make a significant contribution to Chicago’s cultural landscape. We rely on the leadership, commitment and generosity of you - our extraordinary supporters - to remain a viable presence for years to come.
If you can’t attend the benefit, please consider becoming a vital part of the Lakeside Singers’ family by making a tax deductible contribution. You can send checks payable to:
The Lakeside Singers
1103 Cleveland St
Evanston IL 60202
You may also contribute by credit card online or by calling our Executive Director, Mary Stewart, at
847-382-5085. All proceeds benefit the musical activities of The Lakeside Singers and Kids on Track.
• Friday, Dec 5, 2014 - Nichols Hall at the Music Institute in Evanston
• Monday, Dec 8, 2014 - The Metropolis in Arlington Heights
• Friday, Dec 19 2014 – Fourth Presbyterian Church in Chicago
• Sat, Dec 20, 2014 - Wentz Concert hall, Naperville
All concerts are 8pm
Hits from the Fabulous 60's Spring Concert Series
Get InvolvedIf you'd like to get involved please our Executive Director, Mary Stewart or call her at 847-382-5085