Here’s what audiences are saying:
- OUTSTANDING - Thank you for this uplifting concert!
- Your program was perfect for this year.
- I loved every minute of it and would seriously love to own it! Beautiful and moving. Thank you so much.
- The concert was fabulous! What a treat on a rainy day of golf watching! The production was terrific, and the choice of music perfect. As always the singing so special. Sure will listen to it again.
- “The Road Home” certainly touched me. I am a collector of pictures of roads going somewhere and perhaps leading home. I like to make up my own story. I have listened to the concert twice so far, and I know I will play it many more times before May 10.
- The evening was light and well-paced, funny, touching, just a real feel good program.
- Please pass on to Bob and all the singers how much fun we had watching “Come Rain or Come Shine” last weekend. Because we were all vaccinated we decided to make an evening of it with dinner, drinks, and then the show. We had a fabulous time!
The Lakeside Singers present their 2021 Virtual Spring Concert
Come Rain or Come Shine!
Buy Tickets Here
- Running through May 10, 2021
- Tickets: $25.00 per internet connection
Celebrate the light at the end of the tunnel with this joyful mix of musical styles that you can only find with the Lakeside Singers: Standards by George Gershwin, Harold Arlen, and Stephen Foster, blended with favorites by Paul Simon, Frank Loesser, George Harrison, and many more. All done with incomparable Lakeside Singers style.
We guarantee this mix of brand new and archived performances will entertain, inspire, and make you smile. Be sure to watch with your family and tell your friends they can join us virtually from anywhere in the world.
How it Works
Simply buy your tickets. We will promptly send you a link to access the video, along with a user ID and password. Then, on April 10, when the concert goes live, you can enjoy this wonderful music right in the comfort and safety of your own home. You can also view and re-view the event as many times as you’d like through May 10, 2021.
A Great Gift IdeaTickets to a fantastic concert is great gift idea. (Mother’s Day is May 9. Just sayin’.) Simply add extra tickets to your order and you will receive a unique user ID and password for each additional ticket you buy, which you can forward to your family and friends with your best wishes.
The Lakeside Singers. Website design: WebByGeorge